Welcome To Muslim Family Programs
Jazakum Allah for visiting the Muslim Family and Business Programs
Our Future of the Muslim Families and Business Successes Belongs To Those Who Build Its Secure Cloud Infrastructure and Sustainable Solution Programs!
Syed Rizwan Ashraf
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.
|Program Video Blog||Capabilities||Muslim Society Video Blog||Advocacy|
|Our Advocacy Team||Sponsor Muslim Society Programs||Volunteer With Us||User Guide|
(Young Muslims Operations & Leadership Platform)
Dear Brothers & Sisters of Islam,
AlhamdulAllah Able Community and International Chamber of Economy worked very hard in establishing next generation infrastructure for the unified Muslim Ummah Platform and enable practical solutions for our families, sisters, professionals, young interns and graduates and businesses.
The Sidiqi Program is an initiative of the Able Community & International Chamber of Economy which invests in high-potential leaders in the state of California. This unique program takes young professionals age 15-35 on a journey of leadership development across the nonprofit, business and government sectors to learn how effective leaders do what they do and create real Muslim Society impact.
|Why||Participants will finish the program transformed. They will not only strengthen their spirits to lead with purpose, but they will have experienced a range of leadership styles and examples and have an individualized plan in place through executive coaching to make a difference in their organizations and the community.|
|What||Offered once annually, this eight-month program meets monthly, primarily on Wednesday afternoons. Using Alexandria and Arlington as a classroom, participants will not just learn how to connect with leaders; they will be face to face with people from whom they can model their own developing leadership and management skills. Throughout the program, members will create meaningful relationships with their peers and dynamic regional leaders that will allow them to expand their leadership footprint in the region.|
|Who||A balanced class of 40-50 high-potential leaders age 25-35 in the DC Metropolitan area from the private, public and nonprofit sectors.|
How do Young Muslims Benefit
How does YOUR FAMILY benefit?
How does the 21st Century Muslim Society benefit?
Sidiqi (Young Muslims) Risk Statement
- Parents lack of understanding of underlying values, social pressure, peer pressure reconcile cultural & social environment effecting our Kids & Young Muslims
- Lack of reconciliation of decent universal human values with Islamic values that results in productive communication and engagement with Young Muslim Peers
- Lack of discussion around professional communication, conduct, expectations in positive and productive professional environment
- Lack of educational resources, support & mentoring
- Lack of Emotional resources, support & mentoring
- Lack of human communication & networking to achieve wisdom & common sense
- Inability to immaturity on the part of adult Muslims to enable solution based online and real life platform enabling professional grade solutions & tools for Young Muslims & Families
- In the absence of Unified Muslim Society Platform & Solutions, Young Muslims have to face immense pressure, noise resulting in devastating stress, confusion and lack of clean direction and cohesion
- No operational platform & programs showing ethical and safe environment and respectful communication as a safe, positive and practical examples for Young Muslims to follow, participate and lead
Syed Rizwan Ashraf’s Governance Solution
- Unified Muslim Society operational platform & programs showing ethical and safe environment and respectful communication as a safe, positive and practical examples for Young Muslims to follow, participate and lead
- Young Muslims Networking, Discussion, Idea Sharing & Mentoring platform
- Policies, Standards, Processes enabling Islamic values, manners, ethics, our communication with peers, families, elders and leaders
- Platform integration with practical solutions opening solutions, opportunities, ideas, support, resources for the Young Muslim
Sidiqi Engagement Model (Young Muslims Operations & Leadership Platform)
For information, adaptation & Advocacy engagement, please Contact Us Here: