Welcome To Muslim Family Programs
Jazakum Allah for visiting the Muslim Family and Business Programs
Our Future of the Muslim Families and Business Successes Belongs To Those Who Build Its Secure Cloud Infrastructure and Sustainable Solution Programs!
Syed Rizwan Ashraf
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.
|Program Video Blog||Capabilities||Muslim Society Video Blog||Advocacy|
|Our Advocacy Team||Sponsor Muslim Society Programs||Volunteer With Us||User Guide|
Advocacy & Volunteering Platform
for 21st Century Muslim Society
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Dear Brothers & Sisters of Islam,
AlhamdulAllah Able Community and International Chamber of Economy have established next generation infrastructure for the unified Muslim Ummah Platform and enable practical solutions for our families, professionals, Young Muslims, graduates and businesses.
Able Community and International Chamber of Economy are announcing the launch & operation of Advocacy & Volunteering Platform. We are inviting our families, Sisters, Young Muslims, Professionals & Businesses.
This is the first step towards the launch and operation of 21st Century Unified Muslim Society and its professional grade solutions for the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him!
Advocacy & Volunteering Platform Capabilities
- Advocacy & Volunteering Platform & Program is built upon ethical conduct, transparency, respect, care and focused on solution driven communication & engagement
- Lead by highest quality Muslim Sisters and our daughters blessed with goodness, enlighten kindness and strong care of our families and friends.
- Role Models for our families, Young Muslim Sisters, Young Women Professionals providing guidance, mentoring, support and practical resources
- Organically established for fun, good laughs, creative and positive ideas aligned with practical resources and solutions
- Blogging, Group & microblogging with Social media share, professional groups, Survey & Polling, idea sharing & forum, messaging & chats, events & Project pics, videos, activity stream, privacy controls, invite friends, profile update & alerts
Advocacy & Volunteering for the 21st Century Muslim Society Programs:
Below are the 14 programs currently designed, with priority given to the ones in asterisks (*). There will be additional programs to come in the future:
- Sadiqi (Young Muslim) Platform*
- Advocacy & Volunteering Platform*
- Scholars & Ilm Platform*
- Zakat, Sadaqah, and Family Crowd Funding Platform*
- Professional Career & Job Resources Platform*
- Marketing Platform (Advertisements, Campaigns, Social Media, etc.)*
- Hajj, Umrah, and Family Travel Platform
- Events Management Platform
- Women Professional Networking Platform
- New Muslim Converts Resources Platform
- Accounting, Tax Accounting, Financial & Insurance Services Platform
- Muslim Legal Network
- Civic Engagement Platform
- Interfaith Platform*
Advocacy & Volunteering On-Boarding Process, Resources & Trainings
The Social & Civic Advocacy & Volunteering platform provides tools for signing up, managing, and tracking volunteers. It has following capabilities:
- Volunteering Projects
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Volunteering Assignments
- Volunteering Sign up form for Volunteering Events, programs & projects
- Volunteering Interest form
- Volunteering Custom data
- Volunteering Logging hours
- Volunteering Reporting
- Volunteering Program Discussion & Idea Sharing
- Volunteering Surveys
Advocacy & Volunteering Engagement Model for the 21st Century Muslim Society
The 21st Century Muslim Society operation and leadership is for Young Muslims.
We are inviting our families and professionals to join Advocacy & Volunteering program enabling, teaching, guiding and enabling Young Muslims to lead the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society
Advocacy & Volunteering Participation Resources